Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Rain

Raleigh continues to be an unusually wet place considering its reputation as a drought hot spot.

My upstairs neighbor has a knack for finding all the floor boards in my ceiling that squeek when they bear weight. And he shifts his weight on... and he shifts his weight off... squeek-a screetch!

I can't seem to muster up more than twenty minutes of energy to do anything besides eating or watching TV.

The Christmas card is going to be a little late this year.

My breath smells like pesto. It's not a disease; I ate pesto for dinner.

If I had to play football in a driving rain, I'd probably suck at it too. Actually, I'm sure I would suck at it anyway. I know me.

I haven't shaved in over three days.

The Thanksgiving trip was fun. The following two nights of 10-12 hours of sleep were also fun. Getting a sore throat... not so fun.

My heat seems to be on more than makes sense for how cold it's not outside.

Axl Rose is still not my hero.

No comments: